…and autumn is *not* moving in, oh no, far from it!
Winter lasted forever until, quite suddenly, it was gone. Such is the sweeter side of life in New England.
So much life since last we wrote!
- My Megan moved to Nashville with pal Jonathon (and a stellar moving crew),
- Annie’s youngest is graduating from high school,
- My youngest graduated from college,
*****Fun fact – each of these cousins was voted Most Likely to be Late to Graduation****
- Sparky passed away after 19 glorious years,
- new bundle of puppy joy, Ollie, joined Annie’s family.
And yet – some things don’t seem to change – thank goodness. Mom and Dad gave us few scares over the cold dark days, but have lived to tell the tale. 50 days today without an ambulance ride!